Feather Embroidery Kit - Stitch sampler
A unique embroidery sampler that provides the perfect place to build on your embroidery skills by practising a number of less commonly used embroidery stitches AND finish with a modern piece of Hoop Art for your wall.
This embroidery sampler has been specially designed so that different parts of each feather is embroidered using one of 8 embroidery stitches:
Outline stitch, Fly stitch, Feather stitch, Wheatear stitch, Blanket stitch, Fishbone stitch, Herringbone stitch & Chevron stitch.
>> KIT CONTENTS:
* White cotton fabric with hand screen printed design (design measures approx 6" x 6", fabric measures approx 10" x 10")
* 6" wooden embroidery hoop
* John James Embroidery needle
* Stitch and colour guide & step by step instructions
* Illustrated guide on 8 embroidery stitches
* Embroidery thread in 5 colours
* Packaged in cello pocket with printed insert
** Private access to bite sized videos demonstrating the stitches being embroidered on the sampler**
>> KIT LEVEL:
This kit comes with all the information to make it suitable for a confident beginner AND seasoned stitcher.
This Feather sampler is kit No. 3 in my 'Nature in stitches' series where each kit builds on the stitches and the skills of the previous one.
Kit No.1 - 'Leafy Sampler ' is the perfect introduction to embroidery and contains the 7 most basic & commonly used embroidery stitches :
Kit No.2- Wild Flower Sampler introduces 7 more stitches to practise.