Spring Leaves - Beginner Embroidery Sampler - Botanical Hoop Art
A nature inspired embroidery sampler featuring an assortment of leaves to be stitched in Zesty spring green colours.
This sampler has been designed so that each leaf is embroidered using one of 7 basic and commonly used embroidery stitches, making it a perfect practice piece for the beginner (or seasoned stitcher who simply loves to stitch).
The end result is a unique botanical inspired piece of embroidered hoop art for you wall, crafted by your own fair hands!
>> KIT CONTENTS:
* White cotton fabric with hand screen printed design (Design measures approx 6" x 6" Fabric measures approx 9.5" x 9.5")
* 6" Elbesee beech wood embroidery hoop
* Stitch & colour guide and instructions
* Illustrated guide on 7 embroidery stitches
* Embroidery Needle
* Embroidery thread in 4 shades of green
* Packaged in a cello pocket with printed insert.
This has been designed with beginners in mind.
Stitches include: Running Stitch, back stitch, straight stitch, seed stitch, satin stitch, stem stitch, & french knots.
There are a number of helpful stitchery related tutorials and tips which may provide extra support along side this kit for the very nervous, just head to the 'Embroidery Classroom'
You can build on the basic embroidery stitches learned from this leafy sampler with the second sampler in the series of 'nature in stitches- 'Wild flowers'. (found in 'stitch sampler' shop section)
A version of this kit in Autumn colour is also available.
The colours seen on your computer screen may vary from the item you receive.