Spring Wild flower Embroidery stitch sampler - Beginner embroidery kit
Build on your basic embroidery skills and practise some new stitches with this Wild flower Stitch sampler in light and airy spring colours.
This embroidery stitch sampler has been specially designed so that different parts of each wild flower is embroidered using one of 7 embroidery stitches. The end result is a unique nature inspired piece of hoop art for your home.
>> KIT CONTENTS:
* White cotton fabric with hand screen printed design (Design measures approx 6" x 6" Fabric measures approx 9.5" x 9.5")
* 6" Elbesee Beech Wood embroidery hoop
* Stitch & colour guide and step by step instructions
* Illustrated guide on 7 embroidery stitches
* Embroidery Needle
* Embroidery thread in 4 spring colours
* Packaged in a cello pocket with printed insert
** private access to 7 bite sized video tutorials which demonstrate the stitches being embroidered on the sampler**
This kit comes with all the information to make it suitable for beginners AND seasoned stitchers.
The stitches include: Split stitch, cable stitch, cross stitch, chain stitch, detached chain stitch, buttonhole stitch, pistil stitch
This kit is the second in my 'nature in stitches' series. The first 'Leafy Sampler ' was designed as an introduction to embroidery and contains the 7 most basic & commonly used embroidery stitches. You can find this kit in the stitch sampler section.
You can also find a version of this kit in Autumn colours